DR CT1 Concrete top coffee table with 3 center cutouts and teak legs.
This concrete coffee table has:
- 6″ x 6″ teak wood legs set on 3″ tall concrete pedestals
- 52″ long x 34″ wide concrete top, with 3″ tall molded edge (concrete top slab 1″ thick)
- three 6″ x 6″ centered cutouts suspended on teak supports
- 3 cutout fillers
- teak wood frame under the slab
- concrete and wood surfaces sealed with penetrating sealers
All concrete surfaces are sealed with 4 coats of high-performance sealer available in semi-gloss or matte finish. The sealer is a penetrable type and provides an excellent stain, acid, and scratch resistance of concrete surfaces.
Concrete top and cutouts are made of GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete), have 1″ thick profiles with 3″ tall edge.
This table will require minor assembly and will be delivered inside a crate containing 9 main pieces + hardware.
1. Concrete top
2. Concrete cutouts and 3 gap fillers
3. Supporting teak bars
4. Teak frame
5. Four teak legs with attached concrete footings
6. Bolts and screws to secure legs to the frame
Help of 2 people capable of lifting those pieces and performing installation at your location is highly recommended.