DR DT1 Concrete top dining table with center cutout / serving tray and teak legs has been designed for interior and exterior use.
This concrete dining table has:
- 6″ x 6″ teak wood legs set on 3″ tall concrete pedestals
- 108″ long x 42″ wide concrete top comfortably seats 10 people (customizable) , with 3″ tall molded edge (concrete top slab 1″ thick)
- 60″ long x 10 wide top centered cutout with 56″ x 6″ serving section suspended on teak or concrete supports (your choice)
- teak wood frame under the slab
- concrete and wood surfaces sealed with high performance penetrating sealers
All concrete surfaces are sealed with 4 coats of high-performance sealer available in semi-gloss or matte finish. The sealer is a penetrable type and provides an excellent stain, acid, and scratch resistance of concrete surfaces.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE THIS CONCRETE DINING TABLE UNLESS YOU REMOVE ITS TOP FIRST
Concrete top and serving tray are made of GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete), have 1″ thick profiles with 3″ tall edge.
This table will require assembly and will be delivered inside a crate containing 8 main pieces + hardware.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFT TRUCK OR A RAMP TO UNLOAD THE CRATE AT YOUR PLACE, THE MAXIMUM TOP LENGTH CAN BE 102″ INSTEAD OF 108″, THIS DOESN’T APPLY TO LOCAL DELIVERIES / CHICAGOLAND AREA.
1. Concrete top
2. Concrete serving tray / centerpiece
3. Tray supporting bars
4. Teak frame
5. Four teak legs with attached concrete footings
6. Bolts and screws to secure legs to the frame
Help of 4 people capable of lifting those pieces and performing installation at your location is highly recommended (top weighs approximately 350 lbs, entire table around 540 lbs)